Yonder: Our journey begins!
Yonder Festival officialy begins!
On the occasion of World Environment Day, the opening of Yonder Festival ’21 marks the connection between the urban and the natural environment through a variety of activities that aim to raise awareness about climate change and its impact.
The three-day event starts on Friday, June 4 until Sunday, June 6. In detail, during the three days event the following actions will be carried out:
Friday 4 June
- 16:00 Cleaning, Pyrgos Trigoniou, Ano Poli | Infinity Greece, ESN Thessaloniki
- 18:30 Reuse Workshop, Xarchakos Park ANTIGONE
- 18:30 Open discussion: Food - Fashion - Environment, Xarchakos Park | Matilda Corrales
Saturday 5 June
- 12:00 Street Action, Aristotelous Square ARCTUROS
- 21:00 Meet Yonder, The Land Beyond Facilities, Vitsa Zagori | Yonder
Sunday 6 June
- 09:00 Hiking, Vitsa - Tsepelovo, Zagori | The Land Beyond
- 09:30 Hiking, Auxenas - Kotulis - National Reconciliation Park | Municipality of Nestorio
During the three days event, participants will have the opportunity to enjoy the sun in both urban and natural environment and to reflect on the need to protect the environment as well as the emergence of sustainable options in their daily lives.